Freelance Graphic Designer
Do you have got an ardor for food, wine, and design? This gig might be on your fall menu… The state’s main non-public culinary faculty, with campuses in New York City and Los Angeles, is looking for a Freelance Graphics Designer to supplement its creative crew and paintings throughout all content systems, including internet sites, social, weblog, electronic mail advertising, and advertisements.
Our freelance portraits role offers amusing, innovative tasks using ICE’s logo guidelines and rich visual devices. It will probably require an average of 5-10 hours of production per week, though flexibility is ideal for modifying to ICE’s seasonal desires. You’ll enjoy operating with our high-production advertising crew within the middle of the New York City food scene and the complimentary lessons, demos, and tickets that include working with ICE!
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Graphic layout, motion pics, layouts, and light picture enhancing.
- Landing web page design and updates.
- Email template layout and updates.
- Banner ad advent and trying out.
- Graphic assist for social media: ice.Edu/blog, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Offline advertising layouts, which include print ads, newsletters, and pamphlets.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in a associated subject or equivalent enjoys process expertise and fulfillment.
- Minimum of 5 years of snapshots and design revel in established success working within a brand’s visible hints (in-residence revel in preferred).
- Working know-how of consumer interface design method.
- Expert expertise of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Working understanding of Final Cut, AfterEffects, or comparable video enhancing software is a sturdy plus.
To follow, please email [email protected] ice.Edu the following facts with the subject: Graphic Designer
1) Resume definitely demonstrating your professional talent set, revel in and hobbies
2) Portfolio together with your most current paintings samples (can be used for references)
3) Hourly fee for the above-cited work
§ Only candidates that meet the necessities and offer the above three objects could be considered.
§ Please do no longer post your resume if you do not live in commutable distance to the NYC location. Occasional meetings at ICE can be essential, relying on the venture.
§ We admire the interest. However, phone or walk-in programs will not be accepted.
§ Thank you, but no employer solicitations, please.
The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is one of the largest and maximum diverse culinary faculties globally, with campuses in New York and Los Angeles. Established in 1975, ICE offers award-winning six to 13-month professional training packages in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Health-Supportive Culinary Arts, Restaurant & Culinary Management, and Hotel & Hospitality Management.
Persevering with education programs in Artisan Bread Baking and the Art of Cake Decorating — with more than 14,000 hit alumni, many of whom are leaders inside the enterprise. ICE additionally gives continuing schooling for culinary experts, hosts more than 500 unique events every 12 months, and is home to one of the global’s biggest recreational cooking, baking and beverage programs with 26,000